User avatar

Firearris

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    planets.JPG months.JPG ;3

    May 29, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dark Turning Chapter One : Children

    Hey there, Dasia! Here to review, as desired. :) This is pretty good, though it needs some work. Overall, I think the main issues are punctuation/grammar, as well as some ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lilies

    Hello there, Luxe! This is an interesting piece you have. Not that bad, really. Definitely a wonderful start. =] The areas highlighted in red are where there are mistakes/potential changes, ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The King Contest

    This is a *really* old topic, from over 3 years ago. Locking it. =/

    May 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Lava & Azila

    Pft. Lava and Azila made topics for Jabberhut and Snoink. They deserve to have their awesomeness recognized too! :wink: Lava and Azila are awesome, smart peoplez, and I am totally ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink

    So we're just making random topics to worship people? *worships*

    May 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The YWS Ship

    Hey Yuri! Haha, this is pretty awesome. Though, I have to agree with Pink when it comes to the bottom part, it's a little bit weird. Otherwise, it's a pretty ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flier Contest

    Hey there, Gladius, long time no talk! ^^; First One: For starters, the "area" part probably isn't really a good idea. It would probably be annoying to have to add ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Flyer: The Jag Edition

    Ah, I have to agree with everyone else here. You're design is really creative, and it would definitely make an awesome poster, as opposed to a flier. (Personally, I think ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flier [Updated]

    Hey Kyll. For the most part, I like this. ^^ It's pretty simple, but nice. One thing I'm unsure about: The Young Writers Society (YWS) is home to over 10,000 ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tangled- Repunzel

    Hey there. A couple of quick and easy ways to get the image: Right click the image, and copy the url. Paste it in your original post. Or copy the ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Running through the Beach

    Hey, Vite! I actually have to disagree with them. I like the blurry edges! Though, the thing I would do if I were you: crop it. Make it so the ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Wow, so many new members! Welcome, everyone. We're glad to have you here, and I hope you have fun and find YWS a useful site. Feel free to message me ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, everyone? I LOVE YWS!! :D

    xD Why are all these welcome posts from a year or more ago getting brought back up?

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring flowers

    Hey there, July4Ruby! Wow, these are very good photographs! Personally, I love photography and am currently finishing a photography class. It's so fun to go out and take pictures of ...

    Apr 20, 2011


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery