User avatar

Firearris

  • Art & Photography Re: Blue, Red, and Green (Colours Contest entry)

    Hey there, Lily! =] I like all the pictures, but I have to say the last one for green is my favorite. =] Blue comes in second favorite and red ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Hunger Games

    Hey there, kidashka, and welcome to YWS! Yeah, I think a lot of things are left better shaded instead of colouring them. =] Anyways, I think you did pretty good ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Roses and Rejection

    Hey there, finishedmakingsense! =] This is actually decent, a lot better than other romance stories I've read. For the most part you used good grammar and spelling and you seemed ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: kate's photo thread:) new photos!

    Hey there, Silversun! I have to say these are all kind of strange and unique, but I like them. The only one I dislike is the first one, because the ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: pictures I took last summer

    Hello there, Junglelover, and late welcome to YWS! =] I don't tend to really be a fan of pictures of flowers, since they are so common, but I do like ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Serene (I Hope. :/ ) [Edited]

    Hello there, Ultraviolet! =] You were successful, in my opinion. This is a somewhat serene but also kind of cute drawing. The only thing that I would change in this ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: After the Rain

    Hey, Amylith, and a late welcome to YWS! =] Wow, these are really nice pictures. I've always liked the rain and the look of rain/water drops. Out of curiosity, what ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Great Kidnapping

    D'aw. That's a really awesome comic. xD I love Snoink, Kamas, and Mr. Knightley especially. I love your art work, much better than anything I could do, hahah. Keep it ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: hi i'm new her

    Hey, Cauan! Welcome to YWS, I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) Well...This is very violent yet really, really awesome at the same time. xD The art style is ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Colours (for contest).

    Hey there, Aqua. =] Ooh, I forgot I was entering that contest. o.o Anyways, I really like all of these pictures, you did well finding ways to get the wanted ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Warmth and the Summertime / Still Wandering

    Hey there, Bittersweet. Long time no talk, maybe I'll send you a PM sometime. =D These are both really lovely, much better than anything I can do, especially with the ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sparkling Embers.

    Hello there, kukukt007! I really enjoyed this story. Most romance stories I find here normally have a not-so-good plot, character or the spelling and grammar is horrible. But with this ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: That FALL Day Chapter 1

    Greetings, Cindy. I have to admit, I didn't read the entire story. Your story does have potential from what I did read, but you have a lot that can be ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who 2

    Hey there Phoenix! Oooh, that looks pretty neat. What program did you use to make this? I think something you might enjoy would be a program called Quidam, you can ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mushrooms

    Hey there, Campergirl! =D Very nice picture. It looks like a really good quality shot. :D I agree with the previous people who posted here, I love the light shining ...

    Jun 3, 2010


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma