User avatar

Firearris

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stories by River Shields

    Hello there, Rivercool99! I'm Firearris (Or Heather, whichever you prefer!), and I'll be your reviewer today! I have to say I liked this poem. It's short but it kind of ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches? Photos?

    Oh wow, these are really neat, hahah. I honestly don't see anything I could say that could help you improve with your sketches, you have quite a talent. You did ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Part 2 of fighting gods,saving lives and abit of.....

    Hello there, Butterfly! I have to agree with Kyllorac. You should get something like Open Office or maybe use the Spelling Check build into the YWS posting system, as well ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A letter to the departed

    Hey there! Alright, for the most part you have stuff like punctuation mistakes, so I put my corrections and suggestions in red in the quote below. :) Sunday 6 Th ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Abandoned Places You'll Never See

    Hey, guys. These pictures were posted over a year ago. o.0 You should try not to dig down and bring up new topics, because sometimes the author/creator doesn't like that ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Busy Jack Frost

    Hello once again, Junglelover! =] Lovely pictures here. =D First Picture: This one is nice, but I think the sun draws your attention too much, so you don't really pay ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: a tapestry of textures

    Greetings, Jagged! =D Okay, this is pretty neat, haha. It's unique and kind of strange and random, but I do like it. The thing I like the most about it ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart

    That's strange, Lily, Durrie. I can see it still. =/ Maybe she needs to upload it straight from her computer, and if that doesn't work, check what she has it ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Exams

    Greetings, Robz, and a late welcome to YWS! I'm Firearris (Or Heather, whichever you prefer), and I'll be your reviewer tonight. =D Nice poem, haha. It describes exams quite well. ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To my friend Nathan a.k.a Nova

    Greetings, NeverendingPages! I'm Firearris (Or Heather, if you prefer!), and I'll be your reviewer tonight. For the most part I like this poem, except for one little thing. The 'He' ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Say Something<3

    Hello there, Pacific_Sky14! I'm Firearris (or Heather, if you prefer), and I'll be your reviewer tonight! I believe I've seen other works of yours, and I've always been a fan ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Express

    Hello there, papersolstice! I'm Firearris (or Heather), and I'll be your reviewer tonight. =] For the most part this is good. The poem itself is very good, and the only ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Adding Color

    Hello there, once again, Kota! Just to let you know, you might want to do some critiques. It's best to do 2-3 critiques for every one work of your own ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Begining Dream

    Hello there, Kota. I'll be your reviewer today. =D Okay, this is nice. Short, somewhat simple, but good. There is only really one thing that bothers me, and that is ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A peom of lines

    Hello there, once again, allmixedup! Okay, once again you need to capitalize things. I find it somewhat hard to focus on the poem with all those lowercase letters, especially the ...

    Jun 6, 2010


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu