User avatar

FireandIce326

  • Lyric Poetry Re: With you =)

    Girl: I would love to be a fish, And swim through all the seas! Or be a bird who flies around, And nests high in the trees! Or I'd be ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love?

    I deffinatly like this. I agree with the others that I could imagine the picture. I also like the formating and how it is centered, something differant I don't see ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Dream of Death

    Eternal life is such a good lie, But in the end we all must die. The life that is lived, has no better meaning, Than if we were dead, and ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Searching

    Thank you, prehaps if i chaged it to... Trapped in the ice, Nothing could sufice. would that be better?

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Night Only

    Hm... I thought this was good. But I hate to say it was a tad hard to read with the way it was written. Don't get me wrong, this was ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Roses Are Red

    I liked this :D And yes this is based off of a very well know poem lol. Well that doesnt matter, you made it your own! Just because someone made ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death Is An Angel

    Ok, so this is pretty good. Who said death isnt an angel? Higher than the others, an archangel? ik someone said it before, but it is bugging me as well. ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: you

    As far as writting, I like it! Unfortuantly, as far as poetry, well its not the best. But dont worry! I think this has much potential! You wrote it is ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Forbidden Love

    Wow... I have to say, I really like this! :D ... You say you haven't written before? If you had not of said that I would not have guessed that! ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Searching

    In time and space, I saw your face. In a burning fire, I saw my desire. Trapped in the ice, Nothing could suffice. Bound in a cage, I found all ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Three Letters

    If I had to say three letters, To you before I die, Then I would have to pick, First I then L then Y . They stand for how I ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mirror Girl

    Wow, the flow of this was very nice. 8) I don't have anything bad to say about this. Just keep up the good work!

    Jul 12, 2010


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky