-
Re: Second Language
This was only ok to me. I didn't like the fact that there wasn't really any capitalization except for the "I". Also it had no punctuation, and the stanzas didn't ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Unbreakable
Hey! I did like this, but I agree with the other people above. I would like to say there was one part I wasn't to happy about. This tree, a ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: I once knew a girl
I liked this except for a few of the things mentioned before, about spelling and also the delivery. I liked how you had it formatted, like every other stanza was ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Hidden Truth(Tittle at the moment)
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this. I really felt the emotion that was written in this poem, and I also can picture this going on. It really had depth to ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Awful Fury
Hm... Well I kinda agree with the comment above. I'm a tad confused, I do see an awful fury though, so I guess you got that nailed down. But it ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Mine
Hello, I liked this :D . It was very easy for me to pick up on the imagery, which in my opinion is very good. Not to often do I ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: I Look in the Mirror
Hola! Lol, I thought this was pretty good :) I don't really have to say much, I pretty much agree with what everyone else has put up. But I will ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: A Star for You
Hey, I really like the concept of your poem. But the execution could have been better. You rhymed a few words with the same word, and your rhyming scheme kinda ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: The Pain Inside </3
The pain inside is killing me. Here it lies for no one to see. If love was a game, why couldn't I win? I really hate this pain within. All ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Dreams.
I liked this, but for my personal taste, the rythem wasn't there. Prehaps thats how you wanted it, idk. But other than that it was good!
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: The Real Me
I very much so liked this!! :D Now for the hard part... There were a few areas that brought this down a few points to me. While reading it you ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Invincible <3
Nicely done! But at first it was hard to read. The formating of it, like the others said, was kinda off. But once you get that you should do pretty ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: For Those Who Fall In Love Easy
Hola! I thought this was pretty well done :) . I aree with one of the people above talking about breaking it up into smaller lines adn such. Other than ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: A Dream of Death
Thank you! I took out the commas. I'm so glad that you guys like it :D
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: With you =)
Ha ha thanx, well actually I wrote this with someone, there was a girl who wrote the first part, then the second part was my reply. I try to fix ...
Jul 15, 2010
