User avatar

FireandIce326

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love or Torture

    Hey, and I would like to say, yes yes yes! I loved this poem. Besides the spelling stuff the other guy pointed out this was great! The formatting and rhyme ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Depression

    Hello there! Wow I liked this so much! i just love how you had both perspectives of you and your parents. It had strong emotion and that made for good ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Death

    I like this a lot. It was very well written and I like how you wrote it. I really could feel emotion that went into this piece and that's what ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: End of the year

    Hey there! I liked this! :D having read this then the above comment, I agree with them, breaking it up would be nice, then there are a few grammar mistakes. ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Impossible Understanding

    To understand what can't be understood, Is very hard to say the least. Like making bread rise, Without the yeast, Impossible....

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Without View

    Hey there! I thought this was pretty good! I only agree with the guy above about your spelling, punctuation and all that stuff =P, emotion in a poem makes all ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Twinkle Twinkle (An Ode to a Star)

    Hello there! Ya I agree with Smashles. It was a bit confusing at parts. But I like your word choice, and I like how you worded it as well, even ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Down on this long road

    Hey! Very nice, I liked this, there is only one thing I didn't like to much. The meaning is wrong,there's no reason why The logic is gone,it's hard to deny ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Pain Inside </3

    It is supposed to change tenses, but I guess you are right about the title =/

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lightning

    This was alright. Parts of it didn't make sense really, like again the anger not making noise? And when I read the last two lines they didn't make to much ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Going To Fast!!!

    Ya, instead of writing all I want to say is wrong with this, I will sun it up and tell you that pretty much everything I want to say is ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    I thought this was very interesting. I liked the thoughts that you put on here, In my opinion the flow wasn't to great fro me. But you made it the ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Glass Tears (EDITED)

    Hey, I really liked this! I think I liked this mostly because it sounds so..... true, for lack of a better word lol. I also like the concept of glass ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: cube

    Hm... I'm not exactly to sure what to say about this poem. You covered the caps and other stuff haha, but that didn't even bother me to much. Now I'm ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Oh how I hate the stars

    Like like like! Lol, this poem is so kool. I'm not sure I, or many people for that matter, would have come up with this concept. I can't really think ...

    Jul 17, 2010


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"