User avatar

FireandIce326

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Richard

    Hey I really liked this! But there are a few things in my opinion that could be changed I went to the dance not knowing what to expect when you ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chavland

    Hey there. I thought this was pretty good :D The words were good and so was what you were saying. BUT even though it had the rhyming, and you broke ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What I Never Said

    Hola haha, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. I could feel he emotion in it, but it didn't seem to flow well when I read it, ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Hey, ya it didn't have periods in it. That is pretty much all I have to say. I actually like this poem. I could feel the emotion that went into ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Shall I compare thee...to definitely not Shakespeare!

    Hey! I like the title, it's what caught my attention and I actually laughed out loud! :D .... Now as far as the actual poem, I liked it as much ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stay

    Hey Hi Hello! I didn't love this poem, but it was ok. I am not going to correct you on the word of and off because I think everyone else ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mannequin

    Hello there :D This was a good poem. Someone had mentioned they didn't like the repetition, but as for me, that really made this poem nice. The last stanza was ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wings of Concrete

    Very nice poem :!: I quite enjoyed reading this. The wording you had, the flow, the rhymes, they all just made this poem great :D I really hope to read ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Impossible Understanding

    What is your definition of a poem exactly?

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood

    Hey hi hello! This was very good! I personally wasn't a fan of how the rhyming got weird at parts, but if that was your intention then I guess that's ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trying to find myself

    Hi hello hey! I really liked this poem! There is only one thing I didn't like. The very first stanza you rhyme in with in. Other than that I really ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There's no such thing as a perfect moment

    Well hello hello, I'm sorry to say i agree with what the others put. This wasn't really on my good list. It was ok at that, it did seem to ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tonight

    Hello hello, I really enjoyed reading this a lot! The creativity was there, and great wording was there as well! I don't think I can say anything I didn't like... ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This one time.

    I thought this was good and different. I'm glad you used the colour to, it looks cool in my opinion haha. The flow if it kinda was weird at one ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Impossible Understanding

    Haha thanks! Yes it is a short poem, because it is supposed to be short and to the point. And yes it is a rhyming poem, just the format doesn't ...

    Jul 17, 2010


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore