-
Re: Wishing on Stars
Hello Hello Hello! I found this poem rather nice! Personally I love wishing on stars, so that made it even better! Haha. As far as nit picky stuff, I saw ...
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: My Perception of Time
Hello Hello Hello... This was good, and also very thought provoking. It is on the shorter side, but it is better to have a good short well written poem, then ...
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Wondrous World
Hey, this was well written. I do kinda agree with the comment above, it is a tad hard to read with the words being in white and all. But This ...
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: My Eyes See You.
Hey! I thought this was very good! There is only one bad I would like to touch on really quick. You touch her neck and kiss her gently without a ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: Heart
Hey there! I liked this poem! It was very nicely written. I like how at the end of every stanza you repeat the phrase. I don't have anything bad to ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Amber
Hey! Ok so while reading this I found a few mistakes that are a quick fix, everything I saw is noted in parentheses I've had friends before I know that ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: Untitled Poem
Hello there! Your poem was interesting. The rhyming and flow kind of through me off a tad. It felt as though it kept changing, and it confused me a tad. ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Three Letters
Thanx XD
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: We are Poets
Hey Hi Hello! This was quite an awesome poem! I enjoyed reading this very much. But in my opinion there was one thing that wasn't bad, but could possibly be ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: *Amar* *Vivo* *Crea* *Fe*
A dmiring you M ore A nd more everyday R ealizing my love for you. V irtually life is I ncompossible without V alidity O f your love anew. C ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Why Do We Love One Another?
Hey there! I thought this was good. There was only one thing I was not to pleased about. When you wrote love doves at the end of the one line, ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: A Divine Love
To the one who knows the heart of mine, Knows to live in peace and love divine. For in thine eyes you are more than treasure. My love for you ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Deciduous King
Hello hello hello. I thought this was quite enjoyable to read! I agree with sassykat. The no capitals was kinda weird for me. There was few punctuation, and that seemed ...
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Move On
Hey hey hey! I enjoyed this! I like the formatting and the rhyming scheme. I could kinda feel the emotion put into this. It also had a very nice flow ...
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: The Flames of Hope
Hey there! This is pretty good. Not great but good. My favorite part were the two lines at the end. I like how they were secluded, it brought more importance ...
Jul 18, 2010
