User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Information Desk Re: How To Keep a Storybook Moving

    Stori- I'm not sure if you're joking or completely serious. If you are joking then, yes, I'm a bit slow today. If you aren't, we weren't talking about you. Tons ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Information Desk Re: How To Keep a Storybook Moving

    I believe I have one or two, or maybe more ^_^ 1) I believe this coincides slightly with one of Maybe's tips: don't back to back post. It is quite ...

    Feb 8, 2009


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom