User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Archive Re: World Order

    *Hey Chupa, can I claim ryan? xD* -- out of time, will finish the proflie later when I'm at home, reserve my spot! Name: Kaidrec Borden(Goes by Kai) Age: 18 ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    Sounds like fun :P (Tristan has a twin, sort of xD) Name: Jaime Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: Jaime is the strong yet silent type. He prefers to keep to ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    Chris yelped in surprise as Jasmine stuck her paw into the air and swung it at the plate in his hands, almost causing him to drop it. Shooting her a ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    I took a deep breath, running my hand through Jasmine's soft fur. Chris stood on the other side of the room, pouring two glasses of water. I cleared my throat, ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    I crossed my arms as we entered the dining area, glaring at the empty table where Tergen and my parent's should be. Instead, the only person there was the man ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    I sat up, rubbing my head. The aftertaste of whatever Jasmine had given me was stuck in my mouth, tormenting my senses. She soon handed me a glass of water, ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    *But fun is good :P* I walked with my head lowered and my hands in my pockets, wondering exactly how Waric and Ingrid could miss a forgery. Even one as ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    A loud knock on my door rose me from my slumber, bringing with it the throbbing pain of a newly acquired headache. Rubbing my temple, I staggered out of bed, ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    Sitting back down in front of a full plate of food, I continuously eyed the entrance to the dining hall as I slowly ate my dinner. The hot meal was ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    My arms wrapped firmly around Keeana's stomach, pulling her closer to me than before. Putting my forehead on hers, I kissed her nose before looking up and glancing through one ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden History

    "And by decree of the royal Emperor of Sarydon, all races of which do not belong amongst men and mere mortals are to be killed on sight and banished from ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. The boy with scraggly black hair that reached to his chin, hardly taller than a short warrior, always clothied in ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Winnataska

    Jaime (Ray) Jaime fiddled with his hair as their van approached the airport parking lot, ignoring his mother's babbling. The lot was packed; only two handicap spaces left. "Dear lord, ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secrets

    Brahn silently stood at the foot of his bed, struggling to decide whether to wear his leather armor or chain. Pyre cautiously licked the chain armor, trying to convince Brahn ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    *Just to let you know, Kaidrec is a little peeved with Jasmine, and is therefore avoiding her and doesn't really talk to her unless he has to for the time ...

    Jan 5, 2009


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)