User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    *guys, we DO have a discussion thread.* Layne diminished the flame version of himself and rose from his crouching position, yawning. "Alright," he said, catching everyone's attention. "We've all got ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    I created a DT for you guys...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Travelers

    Definitely sounds like fun ^_^ (Yes, I love storybooks) Name: Shael(Shay-Ell) Corbin Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Shael is the type who had always done things herself, so getting help ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    *Yes, Forever, you can claim Layne :P* "So, what are you guys doing here? And how did you get here?" Ballow asked, standing in an unsure posture. Layne, standing behind ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    Layne watched as the man who had been in the kitchen bolted out, claiming he needed a bathroom. Stifling a laugh, he was surprised when the man bolted back in ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    Jasmine! I proclaimed through the wolf's mind, glad to have finally found her. Her mind, at least. Kaidrec, how did you- When you were taken, the wolf escaped also. I ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    The ground beneath me shook vigorously, causing the inner shelling of my egg to rattle and disturb my sleep. Hopefully this time around, one of those elves would be the ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    "That was pretty brave, what you all just did," Layne said as he walked into the small uncovered house. Four people stood in front of him, all staring in disgusted ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    This sounds cool :P Name: Layne Robbs Gender: Male Age: Twenty Appearance: Him Country of Origin: Sydney, Australia Personality: Reserved. Layne has the tendency to think head before heart, and ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    I hope it's okay if I start out as a dragon. I would make a pre-set rider to find her, but it would be so much more fun having someone ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    "Drink this," Chris said, forcing a small golden flask between my lips and pouring it into my mouth. I ignored the need to gag, to spit it all out, and ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    Jaime Jaime woke with a bolt. His alarm was blaring loud country music, sending shivers down his spine. Switching it off, he flung his legs over the side of his ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: World Order

    "Are you hunters?" He asked, stepping out from the shadows to directly in front of the two. The girl's face became a mirror of pure horror, the wolf's fur ruffling ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: World Order

    *Omitted due to "complications". *

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    *Okay, I'm going to attempt to write this WITHOUT it getting deleted for the 5th time...* I stuck my hands in my pockets to warm my fingers as I headed ...

    Jan 24, 2009


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu