User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    Here's My Profile: Name: Dylis (no last name) Age: 102 in wisdom, about 1 year hatched Gender: Female Race: Maturing Dragon Body Structure: Body evenly curved, legs of moderate length, ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Era of the Riders

    As some probably know, there was recently an Eragon storybook made by Reyu titled: "A Time Before Galbatorix". Well, me and my partner in crime, RoseyUnicorn, have decided to make ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Our Adventures in Wonderland via the Phantom Tollbooth

    Profile~ Name: Shael Age: 18 Gender: Female Personality: Nice, but reserved. Shael will be kind to anyone she meets, but is not quick to trust or love. She can be ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Vincent Vincent fought Cale off of him as whatever Robin had given him began to wear off. Able to walk, talk, and be quite perturbed, Vincent glared at Cale when ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    *remember people, I'm not a full sized dragon...* Dylis stiffened. The new little dragon, name still unknown, had hatched for a man who's mind was clouded. His thoughts were of ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Vincent froze. Seline had taken off in a hurry, followed by an elite the same size and shape of eagle as she had become. Senra was willing darkness towards the ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Travelers

    Shael Shael stuck her hand in her pocket and pulled out the pile of dollar bills she had taken from her father. Stilling the shake in her almost numb limbs, ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    Jumping from Naria's stomach to let her get up, I sat on my haunches and peered at the crowd around me. Why exactly were they sitting here staring, instead of ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    I watched as all of the trainee's poured out of the room, some aimed towards the stables, the other's to pack. They had all agreed, along with the swordsman and ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Travelers

    Rrrrrrrrready!

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    Finished cleaning the wounds on Jasmine's back, I pulled the silk night shirt she wore down and pulled the sheets up to her chin. Kneeling beside her bed, I watched ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    "So, are you our leader then?" one of the apprentice's asked, apprehension hidden in her voice. I shook my head. "No, but yes. In a way I am, as I ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Vincent I reclined in one of the large, brown wooden chairs that the audience hall had sitting around. Putting both of my hands on my chest, I began to tap ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    *Texan... just one thing... can you please try to involve everyone when fight scenes pop up, instead of trying to take it all yourself? I think that could be considered ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Here's my character ^_^ Spy. Name: Vincent (Last Name Unknown) Age: 23 Gender: Male Ability: Vincent has no special abilities, other than a keen sense of direction and an excellent ...

    Feb 3, 2009


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor