User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] Fayne stood there, looking at the blind girl, Artemis. How do I answer that question without giving myself away... He asked himself in his mind, looking back at Schuyler. ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] "Oh great, more queers." He said aloud, picking up a rock and walking back over to his blades. Ayric glared at him. He shrugged and picked up one of ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] Fayne laughed and shook his head. "I'm used to being eaten, or at least people trying to eat me, rather." He said, mentally punching himself in the gut. This ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] Fayne stood up and walked to the front of the room. "I'll join." He said calmly and moved his robe to the side to give view of his weapons. ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] Fayne stood leaning against a wall, facing away from Ayric and Tom, but still in earshot. Each time Ayric stopped to let Tom guess Fayne said the name of ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] Fayne squinted, holding his stomach, trying to hide the pain. He hit me hard... He thought to himself. None of this should be real..if I hadn't...oh well, no time ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] Fayne smiled and walked towards the bar. Something about this girl made him act completely different, he normally didn't even talk to females. He flagged down the bartender, putting ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] "You know, the view is far more intriguing inside. Don't worry, I won't harm you." Fayne said with a small laugh, the girls eyes open wide as she looked ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] Fayne got up slowly, walking to the door of the tavern and sliding out. His hood covered his eyes enough that the sudden sun didn't bother his eyes. He ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] I wont be able to escape this one without a fight... Fayne thought to himself. I'll have to move quickly, dodge his atta- wait, how did he know I ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] Fayne sat down with his legs stretched out and his back against a building. How will I tell them that I dont sleep inside? He shook his head. "You ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] Fayne wandered up to Kelsey, slightly shoving Ray out of the way, and put a hand on her bruise. He looked away, running his hand up her ribcage, putting ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] Fayne wandered in to the tavern. His mind was unsure of it, as the sign hanging above the small wooden door had only specified "Tavern", there was no name. ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] "If that's your perverse idea of a nickname..." HotBabe331 started to say, then trailed off. Fayne closed his eyes, hanging his head. How did I get myself into this... ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] Fayne smoothly stepped around a tree stump, trying to make his way around in the darkness without alerting the two girls of his presence. Crouching, he examined Ayric and ...

    Jun 26, 2008


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming