User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Archive Re: The Night Games

    It's about time I joined another storybook :P Name: Brahn Ravahldar Age: 18 Gender: Male Race: Night Elf(A mixture between a shadow and an Elf. If this isn't allowed then ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Sorry guys, I'm out too. This is way too fast paced for me, and, honestly, I don't like the fact my character will be made to do things that I ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Hmmm, sounds like fun :) Name: Jaime Kedlin Age: 17 Apperance: Jaime is 6'0" with scruffy, chin-length black hair. His eyes are bright blue in color. He's very slim. School ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] Fayne stopped in mid-step. He had heard something when the fighting began, some player yelling about being killed for real. Hold up, killed for real? I heard him which ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] Fayne lifted his left blade and eyed it, grinning slightly. "I think I went a little deep on the fat one there, Jason." He said. He picked his right ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] Fayne grinned and walked into the small crowd, his eye on the girl in the middle with her sword out. He shoved the two angry boys aside and pulled ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    (((I'll be gone for about 2 1/2 weeks or so, please try to keep Faye alive :) )))

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    (((I'll be gone for about 2 1/2 weeks or so, please try to keep Faye alive :) )))

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] Fayne stood up. He would go along with Sky and Artemis. He walked up to the front of the room, helping Artemis. Fayne slid out two bench's, one for ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] Fayne stood up. He would go along with Sky and Artemis. He walked up to the front of the room, helping Artemis. Fayne slid out two bench's, one for ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Fayne is still alive...kind of))

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] Fayne shook his head, breaking his chain of deep thought. He looked around him, the floor was wet and Artemis' cup was on the ground. He bent over and ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] Sky shot a glare at Fayne and he sighed. "Artemis!" He said, getting up and chasing after her, gently grabbing her arm and leading her back to the table. ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] Fayne watched as Artemis stared at him. "Sometimes we search for things that we shouldn't try to find. Fate? Do any of you believe in fate?" She asked, taking ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] Fayne could understand Ayric feeling cooped up in human form, it had been a while since he was in wolf form. Maybe they should know, or maybe I should ...

    Jul 2, 2008


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird