User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    A good start to get me back into storybooks :) Oh, and I'd like Friend 4, please! Name: Dezzian Ares (Dez) Gender: Male Character and Number: Friend #4 :) Age: ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Malefactor

    This is kind of a spin off of a storybook I started a while back, but I'm sure the idea has been used before so I in no way claim ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cursed Atonement

    Name: Aeolynn Anandre Royal (pronounced Eh-Oh-Lin An-An-Dray Roy-All), most commonly referred to as "Aeo", "Aeos", "Anna", "Drey" or "Roy". Age: 21 Gender: Female Ancestor: Charles Cullen Appearance:

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Rosaline "What brought you this far south, though?" Rosaline looked at Desmond, surprised. She hadn't expected him to ask that question, well, she hadn't expected anyone to. She didn't have ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Rosaline Rosaline nodded and took her place outside of the stable, carefully eying Bastilla, who waited impatiently on her stallion. Ros shifted in her saddle. Something wasn't right about this ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Rosaline Ros watched as the chaos unfolded around her. Desmond now stood with his pistols out, one pointing at the girl who had been, seemingly, helping them, the other at ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Rosaline Rosaline looked at Desmond and smiled sheepishly. After witnessing the treatment that lady, Germine she had been called, was given, Ros wasn't sure she should. Reaching behind her, she ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    *Sorry about late posting, got busy yesterday* Rosaline Rosaline watched the ground as her feet solemnly moved forward, one in front of the other. It was the only way she ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    I am definitely joining this one! Name: Rosaline Kayor (Ros for short) Age: 21 Gender: Female Region: Calidan Appearance: Rosaline She stands at about five feet and seven inches. Her ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Smile

    Sorry for the late reply guys, got busy, still am. Anyone mind pulling me in, or at least throwing me a rope, so to speak?

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Smile

    Sounds like fun! Name: Dezzian (Dez) Age: 17 Gender: Male History: Dezzian has lost almost every he held dear in his life. His mother, his father, all of his siblings. ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    *sorry about the delay* Elon "Who are you? Why did you follow me?" the other dragon demanded. "I am a dragon, or can you not tell?" I replied, slightly perturbed. ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Reale I stood, stunned. I had only ever seen Elon before, never another Dragon. Especially not one larger than her, that was for sure. He eyed me curiously as the ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Doomsday

    Just to get it to the top of the page... POST GUYS!

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Don't worry White, I have a human too :P I'll start us off! Elon "Elon!" Reale called from behind me. I turned my neck slightly so I could see her ...

    Jul 3, 2009


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex