-
Re: Kidnapped
Elon I stood on the tips of my toes and stretched. Ignoring the conversation between the two apparent opposites, I waited for a breach in conversation to answer Kiron's question. ...
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Kidnapped
*Light, just post about your thoughts on what Templar just said. Put yourself by the water barrels or something. We're going to have a group discussion in the story book ...
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Kidnapped
Elon I eyed the Ogre cautiously as he walked stood above Celia, his dagger dripping with fresh blood. I began to back up slowly, remembering all the encounters I had ...
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Kidnapped
Okay, we're in the castle now... Elon Imbociles! I thought, struggling to determine who I should follow. They were all running in separate directions. I sighed, opting to stay put. ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Morph
Fayne I watched in both horror and bliss as the event unfolded. To see that I wasn't the only morpher pleased me. It wasn;t until the Jaguar began to advance ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Kidnapped
Everyone please read the discussion thread before posting, there is information there you need to know! And so it begins! Elon Elais Ralyn I grumbled. My hair was matted, my ...
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Morph
Fayne I stared at Trent. He had moved so quickly to grab that drink; it wasn't human. Shrugging off the idea that he, too, was a shifter, I took another ...
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Morph
Fayne I smiled, pushing back a small feeling of panic. How did he know I had a headache? I looked around the coffee shop, the loud music irritation my over ...
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Morph
Fayne I nodded and smiled. For once, it felt as if I had run into an actual man, not just one of those excuses that treated women like they were ...
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Morph
Fayne I watched my feet as I quietly walked along the crowded streets. The sound of sirens in the distance caused me to look up suddenly, not watching as I ...
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Selected
Elon As soon as I had began to fall back into my dream like coma, a girl began walking in my direction. Surely she would stop off in one of ...
Dec 16, 2008 -
Re: Selected
Elon I got up, sighing. I wondered who that person was, who had just came up to me like that. I was having a perfectly good dream until he came ...
Dec 16, 2008 -
Re: Kidnapped
Plot The country of Cambosea is under serious threat. All of the surrounding isles are declaring war, and Cambosea has no ally. Cambosea is far behind all the other countries, ...
Dec 16, 2008 -
Re: Morph
Sounds like fun! Name: Fayne Age: 18 Gender: Female Good/Bad: Neutral, but tends to favor bad Animal: Snow Leopard Looks: Without The Mirror, and Not Wearing A Dress :) Her ...
Dec 16, 2008 -
Re: Selected
*sorry it took me so long to post, I've been busy!* Elon I sat silently on the sidelines, watching as everyone threw big red balls at high speeds at one ...
Dec 15, 2008
