User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Archive Re: Camp Winnataska

    *Sure Moon*

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Winnataska

    This sounds like fun :P Name: Jaime Ray Age: 16 Gender: Male Cabin Number: 14 Why they're at camp Winnataska: To escape from family pressure. Likes: Writing, Art, Animals, Sports ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    It was a long ride through the huge city that lay just past the unfinished border wall. The sight of the workers haunted me -- how many had come from ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    I waited until the sound of the coach door closing came to my ears. Crouching down to say farewell to my animal friends, I checked to make sure there were ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    I watched the forest outside quietly through the coach window, my arm still wrapped around Jasmine. I hadn't expected what she had told me, after all, I was used to ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    I sat in stilled silence for what seemed like days. I could hear Jasmine sobbing from inside the coach; clearly I had upset her. It was something I had a ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    After the small click sounded that meant Jasmine had closed the sunroof, I allowed myself to make on small glance back at her. She sat with a small white dove ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secrets

    Brahn stood face to face with the girl's large horse. His sullen snorting made Brahn release his grip for a minute, giving the girl enough time to escape from under ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    "Now do you doubt there are any spies in this place?" Jasmine asked me with sullen intensity. I looked down, my face turning bright red. Why had I doubted it? ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    I woke with a jolt. Nightmares had flooded my head while I slept. Would I actually be able to do this? Would I die along the way? There were too ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    *Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was so busy getting stuff ready for christmas* I looked down at the pass in my hand. Obviously some of the items on the ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped

    Elon I woke with a jolt once more. The sound of the doors of our cell crashing open and large barrels being rolled in would wake anyone up. Yawning, I ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    I paused. The task seemed all too noble for someone like me. My father, his father and his father's father had all been servants in this very castle. None of ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    I put my head down lightly on my hands as I watched the sun set in the distance from the comfort of my menagerie. The Queen had wanted to have ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped

    Elon Listening and talking about everyone's past had taken up most of the day. I sat with my back against one of the large windows, staring at the one who ...

    Dec 21, 2008


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser