-
Re: Persecution-
Prologue: Kelevan Tal’Vaenith Clink. Clink. Clink. “I’m not going to stop, Kelevan. Not until you pay appropriate attention to me.” Bronwyn threatened, slowly bringing two pieces of broken met
Jul 31, 2011 -
Re: Persecution-
Name: Kelevan Tal’Vaenith (Kel for short. His birth name given to him by his parents however is Tavin Ilai’Vormi) Age: 20 Gender: Male Title : Raised as nothing but a ...
Jul 15, 2011 -
Re: Persecution-
I'll post up my profiles in a minute, but firstly here's the map: As well, here is the outline we agreed on (with a few added things that you can ...
Jul 14, 2011 -
Re: The Apocolypse...*Accepting, started*
[sorry about the late reply guys... got busy/sick... am off at 8 YWS time and will post]
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: The Apocolypse...*Accepting, started*
Callan Callan quietly hummed to himself as he followed the others up the staircase and into the dorm area. At the top he, Tomix, Rio, Sam and Seth broke off ...
Oct 20, 2010 -
Re: The Apocolypse...*Accepting, started*
Callan It wasn't entirley surprising to him that it happened again. Anyone could look on and see that something so drastic would happen more than once, and all he could ...
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*
(Sorry about the length, just trying to get movement in terms of plot for the captives) Kaidrec | The Lyttleton Kaidrec cursed quietly to himself, grinning in pain. He hated ...
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*
Kaidrec | The Lyttleton The bustle had stopped; quiet engulfed the unlit cuddy. He didn't like it. He despised it. He wanted to sleep, or better yet, die. No longer ...
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: The Apocolypse...*Accepting, started*
I'll take a male spot, to even it out. Name: Callan Parsons Age: 16 Sex: Male Description: Callan has a thin build but is rather muscular. He stands at 5 ...
Oct 13, 2010 -
Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)
(By the way, I named the musical theater teacher, just for emphasis on my character's relationship. He's now "Mr O'brien") Michelle The familiarity of the sullen stairs that led to ...
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)
This is an awesome idea! I guess I'll just put myself as senior, even though I've already graduated :wink: Name: Michelle Age: 17 Appearance/Picture: Grade: 12/Senior Personality: Somewhat outgoing bu
Oct 10, 2010 -
Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*
Name: Kaidrec Age: 21 Gender: Male Rank: Captive/Son of a poor trader Ship/Port: Captive, The Lady Lyttleton Appearance: Kaidrec is of a medium build, with a thin face and an ...
Oct 10, 2010 -
Re: Symbiosis (Starting, Accepting)
This sounds rather awesome, actually :D A good one to get me back into storybooks ^_^ Name: Adasen-Rae Castle Gender: Female Age (16-30): 18 Appearance: Adasen is of a stronger ...
Oct 7, 2010 -
Re: Malefactor
Both of your spots have been saved. I'm saving a spot in Anthakai for myself. I'll post my profile in a few :)
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Cursed Atonement
Sorry, I wasn't paying attention! Lemme change it ;)
May 31, 2010
