User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Usernames 2010

    Same as here, FinalFreedom :)

    Oct 22, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    I am completely stoked this year! I've competed for three, but this year will be the year I actually finish ^_^ Planning starts on Saturday for me; gotta do the ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    Ugh, only at 3,440 x,x I've been busy! I'm writing a play with a friend at the same time, so balancing both is kind of hecktic. I need to pick ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: War Memorial photo!

    I really liked this picture! The way that part of it is wet, and the rest dry, really stands out and makes it an image worth framing. Also, I'll shed ...

    May 28, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Nano Dares

    A little late to post this, but I kept forgetting...*DUR month* I saw the "kill every character with names starting with J" dare while I was doing my NaNo, and ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Favorite mindnight NaNo brainfood snack.

    After my NaNo experience, it's back to the gym with me! In preparation for my NaNo, I went to the stores on the first(obviously anxious to get writing) and bought ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    Ugh, I just finished my last sentence! That was HARD. It was the first time I've ever done NaNo...definately not the last. I feel kind of crude though, all my ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Random

    These are all lovely! The one of the dog in the snow, has to be the winner for me. The one of the two dogs in the garden is very ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Random

    These are really cool. They're really clear and so cute. And despite not being much of a cat person, your cat is gorgeous! I love her! How many dogs do ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Random

    These are just some random pictures I took of my dogs and cat. Misty, the cat, is unfortunately gone now, as of May 23rd. A few of these are old, ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Teacher: "Wheres your blue sheet?" Me: "Blue sheet? What blue sheet?" Teacher: "The Blue sheet that was due for homework." Me: "Oh, that! Sorry, I was walking through the kitchen ...

    Dec 19, 2007


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk