User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Creed

    May 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Space ships.

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Writing Frenzy- the NaNo for Scripts!

    I'll be doing a screen play, as I think that it would go over much better than a stage play. I'm doing mine about a novel idea I once had, ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Writing Frenzy- the NaNo for Scripts!

    So, who all is going to be trying this out? I was recently browsing my mail and found the email from the NaNo people about this one, and I'm so ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Goals

    My goals are very similar to yours in a few spots... 1. Start depending on people more, I can't do everything alone. 2. Let my friend's lean on me still, ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I guess it's my turn. Let's just hope I don't ruin the theory of "everyone being beautiful". :P My gosh, it's so hard to get a decent picture of myself ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Basics: Name: Michelle Age: 16 Grade: 11 Group(Popular, jocks, skaters, goths, preps): I belong to nothing and no one. I am who I am and I do not submit to ...

    Feb 8, 2009


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides