User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    TN- just to let you know, I read the posts, and I know that the bear was gone, etc. I only posed my own version of it form where Vincent ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Vincent Vincent fought Cale off of him as whatever Robin had given him began to wear off. Able to walk, talk, and be quite perturbed, Vincent glared at Cale when ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    *remember people, I'm not a full sized dragon...* Dylis stiffened. The new little dragon, name still unknown, had hatched for a man who's mind was clouded. His thoughts were of ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: A Time Before Galbatorix Discussion

    Actually, shade's aren't that powerful. They aren't a god-mod, or as you put it; "god-killing", class. If a shade could explode someone's heart, then why didn't Durza just explode Eragon's ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Vincent froze. Seline had taken off in a hurry, followed by an elite the same size and shape of eagle as she had become. Senra was willing darkness towards the ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Goals

    My goals are very similar to yours in a few spots... 1. Start depending on people more, I can't do everything alone. 2. Let my friend's lean on me still, ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Information Desk Re: How To Keep a Storybook Moving

    Stori- I'm not sure if you're joking or completely serious. If you are joking then, yes, I'm a bit slow today. If you aren't, we weren't talking about you. Tons ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Travelers

    Shael Shael stuck her hand in her pocket and pulled out the pile of dollar bills she had taken from her father. Stilling the shake in her almost numb limbs, ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I guess it's my turn. Let's just hope I don't ruin the theory of "everyone being beautiful". :P My gosh, it's so hard to get a decent picture of myself ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Basics: Name: Michelle Age: 16 Grade: 11 Group(Popular, jocks, skaters, goths, preps): I belong to nothing and no one. I am who I am and I do not submit to ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    How did you know? :P TPBM reviews more than anything else

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Information Desk Re: How To Keep a Storybook Moving

    I believe I have one or two, or maybe more ^_^ 1) I believe this coincides slightly with one of Maybe's tips: don't back to back post. It is quite ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    Jumping from Naria's stomach to let her get up, I sat on my haunches and peered at the crowd around me. Why exactly were they sitting here staring, instead of ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    I watched as all of the trainee's poured out of the room, some aimed towards the stables, the other's to pack. They had all agreed, along with the swordsman and ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Travelers

    Rrrrrrrrready!

    Feb 6, 2009


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien