User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Archive Re: {.Endless Waltz.}

    This sounds like fun! Name: Jennifer Raims (Jen or Jenny for short) Gender: Female Age: 24 Selection: Private Medical Technician Appearance: Her hair is shoulder length, thin, blond, and almost ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Space ships.

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    *I've brought both Bolt and Billy in here. If one of you brings us to 214, remember the left bunk on the bottom is taken by the OP* Lauren "California, ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Lauren I smiled at the girl and stuck the paper in my back pocket. "Two hundreds, got it. I'm a senior," I paused to set down my guitar and maneuver ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    ** Boltageman, the girls and boys sleep in different areas of the dorm. A boys room wouldn't be right beside a girls room, hence why the main poster made her ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    I'm in! NOTICE: There are WAY too many girls, so I've changed mine to a guy. Name: Lauren Crooks Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Him Personality: Lauren is very nice ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Writing Frenzy- the NaNo for Scripts!

    I'll be doing a screen play, as I think that it would go over much better than a stage play. I'm doing mine about a novel idea I once had, ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Writing Frenzy- the NaNo for Scripts!

    So, who all is going to be trying this out? I was recently browsing my mail and found the email from the NaNo people about this one, and I'm so ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped 2 - Dead Or Alive

    Alright all, here we go! If you could all just post what you were doing before you fell asleep, the whole suddenly needing sleep thing, then waking up and your ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped 2 - Dead Or Alive

    thefireinmyisJC: Alright, spot saved! There is Earth and Light left. Light_Devil: Looks good! Alright people, once Fire gets her profile up and we get one more, we're good to go! ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped 2 - Dead Or Alive

    Okay guys. We still have three spots left; if you want, you can make one new character. Well, three of you can, if you can handle two characters each. It ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped 2 - Dead Or Alive

    Hehe, no, it's okay :P Here's the DT, guys! Alright, we'll be starting as soon as four more join. Soo... join peoples! Oh, and when Rosey posts her profile :P

    Mar 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Kidnapped 2 Discussion

    Well, here's the place to discuss the plot! I'll let you all know here when we'll be hitting a spot in the story where we get one step closer to ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped 2 - Dead Or Alive

    *Seline, I'm guessing you're fire? And Forever, I asked for real animals, but it's okay. I'll let it slide :) * We will start as soon as we get four ...

    Mar 4, 2009


Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS