User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Don't worry White, I have a human too :P I'll start us off! Elon "Elon!" Reale called from behind me. I turned my neck slightly so I could see her ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Doomsday

    Keir Valtyn With a jolt, it all became real. The white walls and the rock hard cot beneath my aching body weren't a dream after all; they were a reality. ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dragónia

    Neat! I hope you don't mind that I changed from just having a Dragon to having a human, also. Name: Elon Creature: Dragon Age: About two-hundred-and-fifty Appearance: Personality: Hot headed ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Aw! n_n How cute!! Just one thing, though. If she were 4 in human years, she'd be 28 in dog years. She'd have to be 3 if she were supposed ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Showbiz

    I claim Brynn.[b] [b]Name: Ray Thornton Age: 29 Gender: Female Appearance: Character She's playing: Brynn Personality: Ray has shown up in a small number of plays here and there, but ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    This sounds like tons of fun :P Name: Fable Gender: Female Breed: Border Collie, Dog Home: A large ranch just outside of town, where she works as a herder on ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Doomsday

    This sounds like a lot of fun! Name- Keir Valtyn Age- 19 Gender- Male Appearance- Him Distinguishing Features- Eyes are a deep burgundy shade, showing barely any emotion at any ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: War Memorial photo!

    I really liked this picture! The way that part of it is wet, and the rest dry, really stands out and makes it an image worth framing. Also, I'll shed ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Mate

    So when can we start?

    May 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Mate

    I'll join :) Name: Casey Age: 19 Gender: Male Likes: Reading, drawing, sleeping Dislikes: Not having a book near him, being woken up at the 'wrong' time History: Casey formerly ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Arracts

    This should be fun! I hope you don't mind me taking two slots, I'm planning on killing one though :) -- Name: Keir (As in peer, but with a K) ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Creed

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Talent Thief

    Elon Hirror, High Lord of Rook, sat soundly in a white metal chair engraved with different symbols, the most predominant being that of an Ace. His graying hair sat tucked ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: {.Endless Waltz.}

    Jennifer Raims, Medic Jenny crouched as she heard an explosion. Being the only medic in her platoon, her survival was counted on, and being hit by flying debris while standing ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Talent Thief

    Very interesting o.o Name- Elon Age- 18 Gender- Female Appearance- Her She has a thin body, covered slightly in barely visible scars. Personality- You'll just have to wait and find ...

    Apr 23, 2009


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom Pérignon