User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] Fayne squinted, holding his stomach, trying to hide the pain. He hit me hard... He thought to himself. None of this should be real..if I hadn't...oh well, no time ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] Fayne smiled and walked towards the bar. Something about this girl made him act completely different, he normally didn't even talk to females. He flagged down the bartender, putting ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] "You know, the view is far more intriguing inside. Don't worry, I won't harm you." Fayne said with a small laugh, the girls eyes open wide as she looked ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] Fayne got up slowly, walking to the door of the tavern and sliding out. His hood covered his eyes enough that the sudden sun didn't bother his eyes. He ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] I wont be able to escape this one without a fight... Fayne thought to himself. I'll have to move quickly, dodge his atta- wait, how did he know I ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] Fayne sat down with his legs stretched out and his back against a building. How will I tell them that I dont sleep inside? He shook his head. "You ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] Fayne wandered up to Kelsey, slightly shoving Ray out of the way, and put a hand on her bruise. He looked away, running his hand up her ribcage, putting ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Fayne] Fayne wandered in to the tavern. His mind was unsure of it, as the sign hanging above the small wooden door had only specified "Tavern", there was no name. ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] "If that's your perverse idea of a nickname..." HotBabe331 started to say, then trailed off. Fayne closed his eyes, hanging his head. How did I get myself into this... ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    [Fayne] Fayne smoothly stepped around a tree stump, trying to make his way around in the darkness without alerting the two girls of his presence. Crouching, he examined Ayric and ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Fayne- Fayne sat in the shadows of the trees, sliding his fingers up and down his left arm. he glanced around, looking for any signs of life, but none yet. ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    Could be fun :P Name: Fayne [last name unknown] Gender: Male Age: 21 Race: Elf Appearance: Fayne is tall and slender, having the appearance of one who eats little. He ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    name- Fayne age- 21 gender- Male race- (if relevant) dark elf type- (list your type of fighter, Ex: gunner, swordsman, mage, etc.. Their aren't really any limits for this just ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Teacher: "Wheres your blue sheet?" Me: "Blue sheet? What blue sheet?" Teacher: "The Blue sheet that was due for homework." Me: "Oh, that! Sorry, I was walking through the kitchen ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hello Mr. Tiger

    You definitely gave the scary effect there hehe. You also made me laugh, a lot, and that is often quite hard to do. I got the impression the boy was ...

    Dec 6, 2007


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman