-
Re: [Insert Name Here] Prologue
It's short, but it details what the story will be about, or at least it does for me o.O oh, and I also need a title XD Videl cringed as ...
Oct 23, 2008 -
Re: The Night Games
It's about time I joined another storybook :P Name: Brahn Ravahldar Age: 18 Gender: Male Race: Night Elf(A mixture between a shadow and an Elf. If this isn't allowed then ...
Oct 20, 2008 -
Re: Short Story I Wrote For English
Cudo I never truly understood what it felt like to lose everything you ever fought to keep. I had grown up mocking people who spent their time grieving things they ...
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: REALLY Short Story- Soldier
Well, I had to write a 75-word short story for English, so I thought I'd post it here to see what ya'll think about it :) "God rest his weary ...
Sep 5, 2008 -
Re: The winx friends
Okay, first of all, my apologies if this seems rude or mean. I'm going to be frank. I was completely bored and uninterested as soon as I read the first ...
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
Sorry guys, I'm out too. This is way too fast paced for me, and, honestly, I don't like the fact my character will be made to do things that I ...
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
Hmmm, sounds like fun :) Name: Jaime Kedlin Age: 17 Apperance: Jaime is 6'0" with scruffy, chin-length black hair. His eyes are bright blue in color. He's very slim. School ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: hi
I just thought I'd point out...this plot line SEEMS to be a write off of "Bridge to Terebithia". The name of this story is only an added letter and changed ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: War Mage
Over all, it sounds pretty cool. Now for the review. Basically what the other two said lol, but there were places in here which sentences were dragged on where they ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: No title - my first time posting!
Hello there :) First of all I would like to say welcome since you have only been here for a day, so...WELCOME!!!! :P Now, to the critique. I would like ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
[Fayne] Fayne stopped in mid-step. He had heard something when the fighting began, some player yelling about being killed for real. Hold up, killed for real? I heard him which ...
Aug 3, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
[Fayne] Fayne lifted his left blade and eyed it, grinning slightly. "I think I went a little deep on the fat one there, Jason." He said. He picked his right ...
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
[Fayne] Fayne grinned and walked into the small crowd, his eye on the girl in the middle with her sword out. He shoved the two angry boys aside and pulled ...
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: Something Random
These are all lovely! The one of the dog in the snow, has to be the winner for me. The one of the two dogs in the garden is very ...
Jul 15, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
(((I'll be gone for about 2 1/2 weeks or so, please try to keep Faye alive :) )))
Jul 9, 2008
