User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Videl Vane Va'Teir "Out of here? To where, the bottom of yon sea?" The girl asked her, as if she didn't believe escape was possible. "No, not to the sea. ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Uprising Discussion

    Hey FinalFreedom--just in case you don't spot it in the storybook thread proper, thought I'd point out here that it's really quite out of character for Shirin to 'snap' at ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    Nimue is up for one true love, but will be happy having anyone just to fill her needs :)

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    Name: Nimue Age: 22 Race(mythological wise): Dark Fountane Royal(Sorceress) Abilities: Master of the four elements along with spells. Appearance(Pictures much appreciated): History: She has always bee

    Dec 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Uprising Discussion

    I'm crunched for time at the moment, but Videl would befriend anyone on the boat as long they would her. She pretends to get along fine by herself; but really ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Videl Vane Va'Teir, Love Slave Videl sank to the floor. Love slave? Well that explains the tiny dress. She closed her eyes to think for a moment. All her life ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Videl Vane Va'Teir Videl heard the scuffling and yelling coming from above. Like it had in her dream, the noise disturbed her and sent piercing shrills through her ears. Something ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for...for...having a picture of the Titanic! HAH! (hehe jokes)

    Nov 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    Ugh, I just finished my last sentence! That was HARD. It was the first time I've ever done NaNo...definately not the last. I feel kind of crude though, all my ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nightshade- III the summoning

    Oh, herro! (Okay, back to normal mode I go!) Alrighty, here's my review :D (P.S.- I'm not sure if you know who this is or not, but if you don't ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Introduction

    I'll probably just be repeating some stuff, but I"ll give you a review anyways :) I could see myself walking over to where he stood, but it felt more like ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Note: my seating in the ship has been changed to Love slave by request. Videl Vane Va'Teir Videl opened her eyes. She had been dreaming about the bald boy, as ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Videl Vane Va'Teir Videl sat with her hands knotted into fists around her semi-pointed ears. The newfound sensitivity of sound was causing her mind to shriek in protest at the ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Videl Vane Vateir (Vid-L Van-A Vah-Tear) Race: Half Elf Class: Rogue/trickster Alignment: Neutral Age: 20 Height: 5'5" Weight: 109lbs. Eyes: Dark Green Hair: Burgundy Likes: Gambling, Riddles, Full Pu

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    *sorry, family issues :( * Jaime Jaime covered his mouth as Sierra jumped up and screamed. The hornet had gotten her right on the inner thigh, not to mention scared ...

    Nov 17, 2008


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian