User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • OOC Archive Re: Uprising Discussion

    Alright, sorry about my post then, I wasn't aware that Machavell would be the one taking the brunt of it :P

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secrets

    Brahn slipped off the saddle as the High Town came into view. Finally, he was here! It was about time, he had been traveling for six days with no sights ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    *Anzius, just so you know, the Wizard and Captain have disappeared, the wizard teleported them.* *Revised, you posted while I was posting Insom rofl, I changed mine.* Videl Vane Va'Teir ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Videl Vane Va'Teir Videl watched as Kester put his knife back in his pocket, then scanned the doorway. Surely he doesn't think we can escape... Videl thought to herself, suddenly ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Nano Dares

    A little late to post this, but I kept forgetting...*DUR month* I saw the "kill every character with names starting with J" dare while I was doing my NaNo, and ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    I'll join :) Name: Elon (last name unknown) Age: Nobody knows just how old she is, nor does she, but she carries the looks of a girl about 18 years ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Videl Vane Va'Teir "We could take them, Videl!" Machavell growled as they bounded towards the stairs to the upper deck. "Are you so caught up in your pride that you ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Uprising Discussion

    Sorry about the mistake in my post, I edited the last bit of my post so that it matches what ya'll have planned.

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Videl Vane Va'Teir Kester. Nice name. Videl followed the men quietly, trying to keep her mind off the irking question. Nobody wouldn't ask about her scars if they saw them. ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Videl Vane Va'Teir Videl followed everyone through the doorway, sticking close to Machavell and the blond. She didn't know why, but something had clicked between her and the blond boy, ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Videl Vane Va'Teir Do I know pain?! Pain?! What does he take me for, some perfect little priss doll who's never been touched?! "Of course I know pain, sir." She ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Videl Vane Va'Teir, Love Slave in Labour Quarters " You get us out of here ? The only way you are going to get us out, is by the guards ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    *sorry if I don't do this well, have to try to get to know my character, kinda hard lol* Nimue Nimue stood above a small pool of blood, chanting odd ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Videl Vane Va'Teir, Love Slave in Labour Quarters Videl smirked. This one was a little tricky. "Freedom. What else would a slave talk about? His or her past? No. Not ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    It takes a talented writer to control more than 4 characters. Each one has a different personality and different way of doing things. Just be able to understand all of ...

    Dec 5, 2008


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia