User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Archive Re: Kidnapped

    *Light, just post about your thoughts on what Templar just said. Put yourself by the water barrels or something. We're going to have a group discussion in the story book ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped

    Elon I eyed the Ogre cautiously as he walked stood above Celia, his dagger dripping with fresh blood. I began to back up slowly, remembering all the encounters I had ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped

    Okay, we're in the castle now... Elon Imbociles! I thought, struggling to determine who I should follow. They were all running in separate directions. I sighed, opting to stay put. ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Fayne I watched in both horror and bliss as the event unfolded. To see that I wasn't the only morpher pleased me. It wasn;t until the Jaguar began to advance ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped

    Everyone please read the discussion thread before posting, there is information there you need to know! And so it begins! Elon Elais Ralyn I grumbled. My hair was matted, my ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Kidnapped Discussion

    The First Setting Our "prisoners" have arrived in the Royal Capital of Cambosea, after almost a fortnight of traveling across the country with very limited food and water. Dehydrated and ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Kidnapped Discussion

    Hmmm, very good idea. Knowing my character, that would put her in a very bad mood, she hates rain! Thank you, Miss Slade, that is how it will begin. Of ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Forgotten- Chapter One Part One

    Thank you, Buscador :) This is only half of chapter one, the next half should be coming out either tomorrow or the next day. More dialog with have taken place, ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Forgotten- Chapter One Part One

    Everything was a blur as I opened my eyes, making my surroundings impossible to discern. A rancid smell filled my lungs; a mixture of body odor and human feces. Cringing, ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Fayne I stared at Trent. He had moved so quickly to grab that drink; it wasn't human. Shrugging off the idea that he, too, was a shifter, I took another ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Fayne I smiled, pushing back a small feeling of panic. How did he know I had a headache? I looked around the coffee shop, the loud music irritation my over ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Fayne I nodded and smiled. For once, it felt as if I had run into an actual man, not just one of those excuses that treated women like they were ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Fayne I watched my feet as I quietly walked along the crowded streets. The sound of sirens in the distance caused me to look up suddenly, not watching as I ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Forgotten- Prologue

    Thank you for the advice, and I'll definately read up on the Knowledge Base about the dialog issue. To answer your question, no, she isn't a princess, but that will ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Forgotten- Prologue

    I recently had a new idea for a novel, and only just got around to writing the prologue. Here it was, enjoy! My breath became labored. Loud and huffed, I ...

    Dec 16, 2008


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber