User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • Archive Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*

    Name: Kaidrec Age: 21 Gender: Male Rank: Captive/Son of a poor trader Ship/Port: Captive, The Lady Lyttleton Appearance: Kaidrec is of a medium build, with a thin face and an ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    I am completely stoked this year! I've competed for three, but this year will be the year I actually finish ^_^ Planning starts on Saturday for me; gotta do the ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Symbiosis (Starting, Accepting)

    This sounds rather awesome, actually :D A good one to get me back into storybooks ^_^ Name: Adasen-Rae Castle Gender: Female Age (16-30): 18 Appearance: Adasen is of a stronger ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Don't Hate The Gamer - Scene One

    Thank you very much for the constructive criticism Lily :) First off, thank you for pointing out my typo! I am terrible with those. Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible for me ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Malefactor

    Both of your spots have been saved. I'm saving a spot in Anthakai for myself. I'll post my profile in a few :)

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cursed Atonement

    Sorry, I wasn't paying attention! Lemme change it ;)

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    A good start to get me back into storybooks :) Oh, and I'd like Friend 4, please! Name: Dezzian Ares (Dez) Gender: Male Character and Number: Friend #4 :) Age: ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Malefactor

    This is kind of a spin off of a storybook I started a while back, but I'm sure the idea has been used before so I in no way claim ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cursed Atonement

    Name: Aeolynn Anandre Royal (pronounced Eh-Oh-Lin An-An-Dray Roy-All), most commonly referred to as "Aeo", "Aeos", "Anna", "Drey" or "Roy". Age: 21 Gender: Female Ancestor: Charles Cullen Appearance:

    May 30, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Don't Hate The Gamer Scene Two

    Wellp, here's Scene Two for you all! Enjoy ^_^ Scene Two Lights up on center stage left. Four hours have passed. Enter Michaela and Cassiy, laughing. CASSIDY: Those pants looked ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Don't Hate The Gamer - Scene One

    I'm currently taking a Senior Directing/Script writing course, and our final project right now is to write a one act play. I love writing plays, so of course this is ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWLJ 2010 Volume: On Sale Now!

    I've gotten mine already. I received it... sometime back in April. I couldn't remember for the life of me :lol: It's awesome. Everyone's works are so interesting and amazing, I've ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Silhouette

    First of all, I would like to say that this is a wonderful piece! I would definitely love to see more. I could barely find anything to nitpick ^.^ His ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    Ugh, only at 3,440 x,x I've been busy! I'm writing a play with a friend at the same time, so balancing both is kind of hecktic. I need to pick ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.

    Okay, sorry about not posting guys. Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, so I'm unable to spend much time on the net. Not even enough time right now. I'll post later ...

    Oct 12, 2009


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe