User avatar

FinalFreedom

  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Rosey, I believe Kartaroff was the person she sensed on the wind, that took her mentor o.o We don't know WHERE he is, only WHO he is :P I guess ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Spy Magic

    Finished cleaning the wounds on Jasmine's back, I pulled the silk night shirt she wore down and pulled the sheets up to her chin. Kneeling beside her bed, I watched ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    Rosey - for your idea, I would gladly throw Vincent into the ring against the Elite's. He shows vast loyalty for them, and to have to face them would be ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    "So, are you our leader then?" one of the apprentice's asked, apprehension hidden in her voice. I shook my head. "No, but yes. In a way I am, as I ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    I'm just posting this here so I can come back to it... Name: Layne Robbs Gender: Male Age: Twenty Appearance: Him Country of Origin: Sydney, Australia Personality: Reserved. Layne has ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Vincent I reclined in one of the large, brown wooden chairs that the audience hall had sitting around. Putting both of my hands on my chest, I began to tap ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Firewing DT

    So, where will we all be starting? In my opinion, we should start off with a conference where the students are told about the kidnapping of the Elite's. Being the ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    If you want, boltage, you can run your posts by me for grammar. I'm not the best, but.... and I'm taking the limelight again. Nevermind. ...ugh... Hey, hey hey. Don't ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Boltageman: I only gave simple suggestions on how to improve the storybook if we DO restart. I said nothing about disagreeing with the move, nor changing the current one to ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    This is my opinion, take it how you want it, and excuse any possible language. First of all; The move to an entire new story seems pointless, and for those ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    *Texan... just one thing... can you please try to involve everyone when fight scenes pop up, instead of trying to take it all yourself? I think that could be considered ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Firewing

    Here's my character ^_^ Spy. Name: Vincent (Last Name Unknown) Age: 23 Gender: Male Ability: Vincent has no special abilities, other than a keen sense of direction and an excellent ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    *guys, we DO have a discussion thread.* Layne diminished the flame version of himself and rose from his crouching position, yawning. "Alright," he said, catching everyone's attention. "We've all got ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: A time before Galbatorix.

    I created a DT for you guys...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: A Time Before Galbatorix Discussion

    Alright, here you all are. A discussion thread! To start out the discussion, I have a question. Are we going to be aimless characters, just living how one would in ...

    Feb 2, 2009


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow