User avatar

Fern

Inferno

  • Information Desk Re: LSS III Badge Thread

    Claiming a spot three!

    May 27, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Once Upon A Time OOC

    YESS! You got it all right for my character. SO EXCITED!!!

    May 27, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Once Upon A Time OOC

    Hi! I'm not exactly sure if this is the place we're planning, and everything,(if it's not, please direct me to the right spot) but I'm just spouting some random ideas. ...

    May 23, 2024
  • Information Desk Re: LSS III Tavern

    @ScarlettFire I have a crew already, sorry. Thanks so much for the offer!

    May 23, 2024
  • Information Desk Re: LSS III Tavern

    Am I willing to be a Captain?: No. Do I already have a Crew in mind?: Kind of, if @EllieMae accepts me. If not, then no. What genres am I ...

    May 7, 2024


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality