-
Re: Idk if this would work but let's play a game
The children who died are ghosts. They wander what used to be the school. One of them ate fruit which turned him from human to dragon. Now claws replaced his ...
Apr 22, 2024 -
Re: Inferno's Review Café
Inferno's Review Café! CLOSING SOON. UNABLE TO TAKE FURTHER ORDERS DUE TO LIFE CRAZINESS. THANK YOU. Now serving: Toasty Reviews - fresh off the oven Hey all! Welcome to my ...
Apr 22, 2024 -
Re: Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]
candy cane
Apr 21, 2024 -
Re: Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]
I'm kind of late but.. bees
Apr 20, 2024 -
Re: To McDonalds, or Not to McDonalds...
Hahaha xD
Apr 20, 2024 -
Re: To McDonalds, or Not to McDonalds...
Ohhh... You don't have that where you are from?*cough* Lucky you...*cough* Ahem. You're not missing out on anything. It's not very different from McDonalds.
Apr 20, 2024 -
Re: What's the scariest part of Halloween?
The people who chose: "Getting sick from all of the candy" aren't human. Just kidding! But seriously. No one thinks about the side effects of eating candy until they ACTUALLY ...
Apr 20, 2024 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
ion mfere noi ... Wow. I didn't think my elbow was that big. I have learned something new today.
Apr 20, 2024 -
Re: To McDonalds, or Not to McDonalds...
Aaaah! Oh my gosh you're right! I should add that...
Apr 20, 2024 -
Re: To McDonalds, or Not to McDonalds...
Oh yeaah... good point
Apr 20, 2024 -
Re: To McDonalds, or Not to McDonalds...
To McDonalds, or not to McDonalds? That is the question. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Apr 18, 2024 -
Re: TOP SECRET STUFF *shhh*
YOU KNOW THE RULES, AND SO DO IIII
Apr 18, 2024 -
Re: Favorite ice cream?
Me scanning down the list: "Oh that's a good one... hey that one too! Ooh that one's delicious... wait- is that... potato?" *brain short circuits* Potato flavored ice-cream hm... Am ...
Apr 18, 2024 -
Re: Duolingo is…
An evil classified owl... heheheheh. I can relate...
Apr 18, 2024 -
Re: Gengar Does Reviews!
OH MY GOSH! I'm sorry! Yes, I understand. Sorry sorry sorry! I didn't see the closed thingy. SO Sorry.
Apr 17, 2024
