User avatar

FatCowsSis

FatCowsSis

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Second Annual Christmas in July! July 12-13 GMT

    I'm so excited!!!!!!!! Christmas in July marks my YWS anniversary, so this is so exciting for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The First Ever YWS Hunger Games

    I'm so in :)

    May 20, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi hi!! Eh don't worry about lostthought. She just writes horror.....hopefully. Lol! Questions, concerns, comments, or just wanna chat find me!

    Mar 9, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    @Nate it still isn't working....:/

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    So I'm using a laptop running with Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11. This hasn't always been a problem, but now whenever I try to copy and paste something from ...

    Jan 24, 2014


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero