User avatar

FatCowsSis

FatCowsSis

  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Hope Kyler, Algophobia, in a cave Dylan stared at me, his eyes wide with shock and disbelief. "What?" He yelled. "I said, kill me." I firmly stated. "What? Are you ...

    Apr 20, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Chosen

    Zachary Kelly Well, that was awkward... I thought as I climbed out the the limo. "May I show you to your room?" I turned around to see another man in ...

    Apr 20, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Chosen

    Zachary Kelly I glared at the mirror. It was 6 am and I wanted to sleep. But nooo, I just had to look absolutely perfect when the limo got here ...

    Apr 16, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Hope Kyler, Algophobia, Caveish Area (I'm having trouble with the zones...) After Grace left, Dylan and I settled into an uncomftorable silence. I felt like he kept shooting uncomfotable glances ...

    Mar 21, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Hope Kyler, Algophibia, A field Fear flashed through my body. It was him. My body shook and I couldn't move. "Foolish girl." He hissed. "Etain...." "Run!" She screamed, and all ...

    Feb 28, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Hope Kyler, Algophobia, Unknown She was scared of me. I knew it. Grace was afraid. Afraid of me. I saw how she buried her face into Dylan's shoulder. I saw ...

    Feb 9, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Hope Kyler, Algophobia, Somewhere Unknown I watched in horror as the awful man began cutting at Dylan's chest. I screamed in remembrance. No, this had already happened to Shiloh. I ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Hope Kyler, Algophobia, Somewhere in a palace I stared in horror at Dylan as they dragged him away to the "torture room." "No." I whispered. "Dylan!" I screamed. The guards ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Hope Kyler, Algophobia, Location Unknown Crunch, crunch. I heard the sound of men talking. I groaned. My head was pounding. Where am I? I wondered. I tried to remember what ...

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Hope Kyler, Algophobia, First Zone I stared at Etain, breathing hard. Why am I such an idiot? I broke down in front her, and ended up crying like a baby. ...

    Jan 24, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Hope Kyler, Algophobia, Somewhere I opened my eyes to find myself lying in the same field I had vanished from the day before. I looked around. I had no idea ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Hope Kyler, Algophobia, Somewhere I was scared. I didn't want to go back to the real world. Reality is to harsh compared to this. I looked around at the rest ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Hope Kyler, Algophobia, The Third Realm "Shiloh!" I screamed. "Shiloh!" "Shut up, you rat." My heart lurched. That voice. It couldn't be. "You quit yer screamin' about that Shiloh gal ...

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Hope Kyler, Algophobia, unknown Slap. My eyes widened in pain as a ring dug into my cheek. Slap. I winced as the ring cut into the other cheek. The man ...

    Jan 11, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Story

    Rebecca POV: Julse was getting on my nerves. It started with him not respecting me and Hannah, then turned into a full on fight. Ugh. I hate fights. Hannah always ...

    Dec 30, 2013


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott