User avatar

FashionistState

  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    When life gives you lemons, quote Cave Johnson.

    May 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Machine

    May 6, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Dump (18+)

    This is awesome! I love the way your drawings are outlined and the eyes are really pretty. The realism is great as well. (Also your first two drawings reminded me ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Monikka (a name of one of my characters) Dy'stopic Uber (self-explanatory, that one) Silveras Goi (but not related to Dero Goi, but she wishes she was because he's a major ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Freestyle Flash Fiction

    Apologies if I've gotten the wrong idea here... This goes a bit over 500, but oh well. ;) (Spoiler for possibly a T rating.) I was angry beyond a better ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmm...it's a very broad title. Perhaps a main character's job is to decide the fate of all that live. Or maybe they're a judge in a law court, if it's ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Oh, I don't know. It'd be lovely regular stuff to most of the people I know. Rather enlightening, wouldn't you agree, Shy?" - Moni "Actually, boss, I think he needs ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7/10 It's interesting but it seems more like the first sentence of a chapter or section in the middle. I’d thrown myself out of my depth, left all I’d known ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Shuffle Storylines?

    I had this idea since I saw the TV Tropes forum topic of 'Shuffle Poetry'. Basically, what you do is you put your mp3/media player on shuffle, and take the ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Hello my name is Ebony-- sorry, ENOBY Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way - totally not related to Gerard Way, but I wish I was cause he's a major hottie."

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Chaos: I fear I will be unable to reveal too much about him. All I can say is he gave my life meaning. Monikka: Lover? You've gotta be kidding me. ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    8/10. Interesting, and I like the structural idea. :) (Apologies for all this backstory...) A few decades into the future, many scientists have been involved in trying to cure the ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Enoby Darkness Dementia Raven Way Win. Indeed. "HER NAME IS ENOBY NOT MARY SUE!" xD Umlaut. I saw this webpage listing the reasons 'you know you're industrial when...' and one ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Chaos: "I would put all those in Limbo out of their misery. Then I would try to abolish the punishment altogether." Monikka: "I would do nothing. The world is fine ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Monikka: "I'd rather not share my problems with the world, thanks...though, actually--" She breaks off, turning a little pale. "Nevermind." As Monikka undergoes the same punishment as Chaos, I suspect

    Apr 17, 2010


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye