User avatar

FashionistState

  • Lounge, The Re: The Strangest Of Situations Questionnaire - ALL ANSWER

    C B B A A C B A A A

    May 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone listen to any good soundtracks lately?

    I recently purchased the 25th-Anniversary Blade Runner soundtrack.

    May 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    Overall: Angelspit Emilie Autumn KMFDM Combichrist Evanescence Skinny Puppy I:Scintilla Aesthetic Perfection But at the moment I'm really enjoying: Heaven 17 Kraftwerk Dog Fashion Disco Cabaret Voltai

    May 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    The Joker practicing the Scar story. "Never open a bag of chips with a chainsaw!"

    May 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Back again! This boys cuuuute! ^_^ (the one standing up is just adorable) Agreed! His hair's cute. XD DERO GOI. Of course, it could just be me being biased as ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    4/10, sorry. Not my thing. Off - Jabberwock A Strange Device - Emilie Autumn Hexonxonx - Skinny Puppy Blind - Gary Numan Song 4 Mutya (Out Of Control) - Mutya ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10. 1. Godlike (Original 12" Mix) - KMFDM 2. Love Foolosophy - Jamiroquai 3. Prey On You (Cylab Mix) - I:Scintilla 4. Wrecking Yard - Switchblade Symphony 5. Gromky - ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Rating: 6/10. Haven't heard of most of those artists, but I sometimes enjoy Bach. 1. Jeremy Kyle Nation - Spucktute 2. Take Me To Your Leader - Hanzel und Gretyl ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need average writers, no matter what you write!!!

    What genre do you write, and why? I write mostly dystopian science fiction, or satirical fantasy. When did you start writing, and what did you first write? When I was...seven ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Song of 2009

    I don't really pay much attention to the charts...but my favourite song released in 2009 has to be Sleep Now by Angelspit. It's so creepy!

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    I often listen to music that fits a similar topic or mood of the piece I'm writing. Any industrial, especially with more edge works great when I'm writing dystopian stories.

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Random photo I from the Angelspit gig. Sadly a lot more flattering than the ones I got with the band, awesome as they were :(

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!

    #1 - Russia, maybe I'd get to see some of my relatives. #2 - Small, something cozy but not too small. #3 - Beach. #4 - Caramel chocolate. #5 - ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    I normally think Daniel Graves is cute, but he suits this hat so much! XD Or, if you want the image bigger, you can find it here .

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Stupid Questionnaire!

    -If you were faced with the option of beef or chicken, which would you go for? I'm pescatarian, but...chicken, maybe. -How many times does someone need to repeat something before ...

    Apr 17, 2010


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman