User avatar

FashionistState

  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    My god, how'd I forget to suggest Dylan Moran and Bill Bailey? XD

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Mystery Science Theater 3000 aka MST3K

    I haven't gotten round to watching it, but it's on my to-do list because there are so many MST3K quotes on TV Tropes. :D

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    Yay! I agree with most of the ones you've put on this list. But I would have put Russell Howard at No. 1. Or maybe Jack Dee or Shappi Khorsandi. ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I Googled 'young writers forum' and I think this was the first site that came up. :3

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    The pen. Easier to find, and harder hitting when it needs to be. Not only that, it can write! *captain obvious*

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Name Generators...

    These. Are. Brilliant. :D Thanks so much for sharing! =3

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Review (aka, The Damage)

    Wow, awesome! :3 I only got a couple of reviews in as I got in really late...suppose it's better than nothing xP

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What summer movies do you want to see??

    The Illusionist by Sylvain Chomet, the same person that directed Les Triplettes de Belleville. I. Can't. Wait. x3

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random! Answer it, fools!

    1. Favorite smilie? =D 2. What's my middle name? I don't know. 3. Do you believe in faeries? Nope. I have a lot of Strangeling Fairies hanging on my walls ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you loathe

    The Birthday Massacre: Not so well-known, but very popular in the modern Goth scene. They are trying to bring an 80s synthpop sound. But at the same time, they're trying ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    9/10! x3 I:Scintilla - Ultravioletfly Stolen Babies - So Close Emilie Autumn - Let The Record Show Dog Fashion Disco - Desert Grave KMFDM - Free Your Hate

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I mostly listen to industrial, post-industrial and avant-garde metal.

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire

    I'll just give my friend's first names or nicknames. x3 - Who makes you laugh the most? A tie between Richie and Charlie Brooker. - Who's the most entertaining person ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Films You've Ever Seen

    10. Hot Fuzz 9. Tim Burton's Corpse Bride 8. Blade Runner 7. Dumb and Dumber 6. All the Austin Powers movies 5. Batman Begins (Win!) 4. The Truman Show (First ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How much do you read?

    I've been reading since I was about two or three...I don't really remember most of what I read then. xD But I do know that I remember following Lemony Snicket's ...

    Jun 12, 2010


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow