User avatar

FashionistState

  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    With immortality I could build up a fortune for myself, so... that, I guess. Even if I can't be the -richest- person in the world I can certainly be comfortable ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    I don't have a pet and don't much care for them in general. I care if they're being abused/neglected or whatever but I just don't have the time for one ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Sounds better. I'll light The Fuse (Heaven 17) for you. What are your views on pyromania?

    May 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Explain Your Signature.

    Mine's from Meet The Soldier, the Team Fortress 2 short. I like signatures that 'complete' phrases spoken in the post itself and I figured 'unless it's a farm' was a ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fanfiction?

    Eh, fandom is pretty serious business in some people's eyes. It totally deserves its place here. I have been reading and writing fanfiction on a regular basis since late 2010, ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you think of "concept projects"?

    I adore music with an overlying concept. Coheed and Cambria's albums are a pretty good example of an ongoing continuity, especially since their world also spawned a comic series and ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Honestly I didn't do much when I was around before, but I'm back after an epically long absence with a newfound severe obsession with Team Fortress 2. Uhh... hi. c:

    May 2, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?

    O.o Okay, now I'm scared. I typed in the first paragraph of my fan-fiction and I got Stephenie Meyer. Though I'm not sure if it's just because I used 'rule ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Summer Reading List?

    Two For The Dough - Janet Evanovich (just finished) Three To Get Deadly to however far I get in the Stephanie Plum series - also by Janet Evanovich. Coming Up ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Me looky for fantasy-based albums/soundtracks. :P

    Hmm... You could try E.S. Posthumus. They create soundtrack-style music, and some give the impression of fantasy...your mileage may vary though. Their second album is a lot more 'metal'-ish.

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Rate the song above you

    7/10 Nice. The singer's voice is pretty awesome, but it gets a little 'same'-ish.

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?

    For the majority of my writing I put in, I got Stephen King (or J.K. Rowling for older works). Now, if only I could make money like King/Rowling... :D

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Questionnaire

    1. If you had to admit you were an expert in one thing, what would it be? Industrial music. No, wait, avant-garde metal. Let's just say, weird, often obscure music ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: "Recommend a TV Show" Thread!

    Black Books, The IT Crowd and Father Ted are all made of pure genius. As is Blackadder! :3

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: "Recommend a TV Show" Thread!

    I recommend Red Dwarf . It's one of the most successful and funny British shows that blends sci-fi drama with humour. Aside the Flanderizing problems in Series VIII, it's set ...

    Jul 2, 2010


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts