User avatar

FashionistState

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10, pretty. =)

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Random photo I from the Angelspit gig. Sadly a lot more flattering than the ones I got with the band, awesome as they were :(

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!

    #1 - Russia, maybe I'd get to see some of my relatives. #2 - Small, something cozy but not too small. #3 - Beach. #4 - Caramel chocolate. #5 - ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    I normally think Daniel Graves is cute, but he suits this hat so much! XD Or, if you want the image bigger, you can find it here .

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Animalsim

    Your idea is fascinating! You brought out your characters' personalities well, and your dialogue is lovely and natural. One thing, though: The official, two bodyguards, and the head of The ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Monikka: "I'd rather not share my problems with the world, thanks...though, actually--" She breaks off, turning a little pale. "Nevermind." As Monikka undergoes the same punishment as Chaos, I suspect

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Stupid Questionnaire!

    -If you were faced with the option of beef or chicken, which would you go for? I'm pescatarian, but...chicken, maybe. -How many times does someone need to repeat something before ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    My own (considered) book: Princess Chaos - Citizens are forced to stay on the good side by the fear of becoming marionettes or crash test dummies.

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    8/10, it made me smile! :D Chaos had managed to leave the evening behind with few new bruises or wounds, and for this, she was thankful.

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Stating the obvious: I'm new. ;)

    Hi! My name's Jess, I live in the UK, and, despite my almost uncontrollable procrastination, I would love to write and publish a successful novel (or even a collection of ...

    Apr 17, 2010


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver