User avatar

FashionistState

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9/10, very pretty :3

    May 3, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Chaos: "I would put all those in Limbo out of their misery. Then I would try to abolish the punishment altogether." Monikka: "I would do nothing. The world is fine ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin [2]

    You get a tin-foil hat. *inserts coin*

    May 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    4/10, sorry. Not my thing. Off - Jabberwock A Strange Device - Emilie Autumn Hexonxonx - Skinny Puppy Blind - Gary Numan Song 4 Mutya (Out Of Control) - Mutya ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A ranger that happens to be a hawk, whose last name is Hawk.

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10. 1. Godlike (Original 12" Mix) - KMFDM 2. Love Foolosophy - Jamiroquai 3. Prey On You (Cylab Mix) - I:Scintilla 4. Wrecking Yard - Switchblade Symphony 5. Gromky - ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Rating: 6/10. Haven't heard of most of those artists, but I sometimes enjoy Bach. 1. Jeremy Kyle Nation - Spucktute 2. Take Me To Your Leader - Hanzel und Gretyl ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need average writers, no matter what you write!!!

    What genre do you write, and why? I write mostly dystopian science fiction, or satirical fantasy. When did you start writing, and what did you first write? When I was...seven ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9/10, Sweeny Todd is epic.

    Apr 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writing Prompt - Cookies

    Your story's short but sweet! =3 Your characters are lively and interesting; your style worked great with the subject matter. :3 The only thing I wasn't so keen on was ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 for both! x3

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, the creatures were flattened when they roamed straight into the path of a four-wheel-drive.

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Song of 2009

    I don't really pay much attention to the charts...but my favourite song released in 2009 has to be Sleep Now by Angelspit. It's so creepy!

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    I often listen to music that fits a similar topic or mood of the piece I'm writing. Any industrial, especially with more edge works great when I'm writing dystopian stories.

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Stating the obvious: I'm new. ;)

    Thanks! :D Hey! Welcome to YWS! Nice to see more novel-wishing people on YWS :) So um whats up? What's your favorite book OF ALL TIME? Do you like Harry ...

    Apr 17, 2010


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince