User avatar

FashionistState

  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you loathe

    The Birthday Massacre: Not so well-known, but very popular in the modern Goth scene. They are trying to bring an 80s synthpop sound. But at the same time, they're trying ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Chaos: I fear I will be unable to reveal too much about him. All I can say is he gave my life meaning. Monikka: Lover? You've gotta be kidding me. ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    9/10! x3 I:Scintilla - Ultravioletfly Stolen Babies - So Close Emilie Autumn - Let The Record Show Dog Fashion Disco - Desert Grave KMFDM - Free Your Hate

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I mostly listen to industrial, post-industrial and avant-garde metal.

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire

    I'll just give my friend's first names or nicknames. x3 - Who makes you laugh the most? A tie between Richie and Charlie Brooker. - Who's the most entertaining person ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Films You've Ever Seen

    10. Hot Fuzz 9. Tim Burton's Corpse Bride 8. Blade Runner 7. Dumb and Dumber 6. All the Austin Powers movies 5. Batman Begins (Win!) 4. The Truman Show (First ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How much do you read?

    I've been reading since I was about two or three...I don't really remember most of what I read then. xD But I do know that I remember following Lemony Snicket's ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    8/10. Interesting, and I like the structural idea. :) (Apologies for all this backstory...) A few decades into the future, many scientists have been involved in trying to cure the ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Prisoner of War

    This is excellent! I like your descriptions; they're really interesting! =) One thing I wasn't so sure about was the repetition of 'tentacles' and 'ooze/s' - this is probably personal ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Strangest Of Situations Questionnaire - ALL ANSWER

    C B B A A C B A A A

    May 25, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Enoby Darkness Dementia Raven Way Win. Indeed. "HER NAME IS ENOBY NOT MARY SUE!" xD Umlaut. I saw this webpage listing the reasons 'you know you're industrial when...' and one ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone listen to any good soundtracks lately?

    I recently purchased the 25th-Anniversary Blade Runner soundtrack.

    May 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    Overall: Angelspit Emilie Autumn KMFDM Combichrist Evanescence Skinny Puppy I:Scintilla Aesthetic Perfection But at the moment I'm really enjoying: Heaven 17 Kraftwerk Dog Fashion Disco Cabaret Voltai

    May 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    The Joker practicing the Scar story. "Never open a bag of chips with a chainsaw!"

    May 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Back again! This boys cuuuute! ^_^ (the one standing up is just adorable) Agreed! His hair's cute. XD DERO GOI. Of course, it could just be me being biased as ...

    May 3, 2010


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson