User avatar

FashionistState

  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    My god, how'd I forget to suggest Dylan Moran and Bill Bailey? XD

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Mystery Science Theater 3000 aka MST3K

    I haven't gotten round to watching it, but it's on my to-do list because there are so many MST3K quotes on TV Tropes. :D

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    Yay! I agree with most of the ones you've put on this list. But I would have put Russell Howard at No. 1. Or maybe Jack Dee or Shappi Khorsandi. ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Half-true...I'm half-American. TUBM likes Appletizer.

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I Googled 'young writers forum' and I think this was the first site that came up. :3

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    The pen. Easier to find, and harder hitting when it needs to be. Not only that, it can write! *captain obvious*

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Amelia-Chapter 1 (full)

    Wow! I love the plotline...and the ending has already made me want to read more. The setting and emotions previously evoked allowed for a big, but believable shock - I ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Name Generators...

    These. Are. Brilliant. :D Thanks so much for sharing! =3

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Hello my name is Ebony-- sorry, ENOBY Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way - totally not related to Gerard Way, but I wish I was cause he's a major hottie."

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Review (aka, The Damage)

    Wow, awesome! :3 I only got a couple of reviews in as I got in really late...suppose it's better than nothing xP

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I don't know

    Hi, Drawers. :3 I really like this piece! Your style is concise but tells plenty about the situation. This is just nitpicking, but I suggest you could add more description ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What summer movies do you want to see??

    The Illusionist by Sylvain Chomet, the same person that directed Les Triplettes de Belleville. I. Can't. Wait. x3

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One stupid mistake

    I don't really read many stories about internet relationships, let alone dangerous ones, that don't end up becoming giant clichés, but I think you could pull it off. :3 I ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rosalie (Short Piece)

    I love how you've expressed the character's feelings; the diction seems so realistic and - more importantly - straight from the heart. :) One thing: Perhaps you could use "But ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random! Answer it, fools!

    1. Favorite smilie? =D 2. What's my middle name? I don't know. 3. Do you believe in faeries? Nope. I have a lot of Strangeling Fairies hanging on my walls ...

    Jun 15, 2010


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson