User avatar

Fantasyfreak14

  • Media Reviews Re: Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke

    I thoroughly enjoyed both Inkheart and Inkspell. Can't wait for the third! Though it will probably be awhile yet. I found that this was one of those series that I ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I hated that book. I think maybe it was mostly because I hated the teacher who taught it to me. She was overly dramatic and kept pointing out all the ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Anybody read Blue Bloods?

    I enjoyed this series because I thought the concept was interesting. It was way different than the stereotypical stories of vampires. I also liked how all the legendary ways to ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    1.Eragon 2. Lord Voldemort 3.can't decide 4.Inheritance 5. Inheritance-Love: Eragon, Saphira, Roran, Murtagh Hate: The Ra'zac, Galbatorix, Sloan Harry Potter-Love: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Sirius,

    Nov 18, 2006


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes