User avatar

Fantasyfreak14

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    wow. this site is way better than YWTC. They haven't updated anything for months, and it took forever for my stuff to get on. this site is more organized.[/i]

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anger

    wow. that was really emotional. I liked it. you're an amazing writer.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: S.S. Friendship

    that was really, really, good! I can't even tell you how good that was! Keep writing! (and I know you will). this is an awesome poem. I love it!

    Feb 22, 2006


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady