User avatar

Fantasyfreak14

  • Media Reviews Re: Green Rider

    I wanted to read this, but soon became absorbed in other fantasy series. What's it about?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies Trilogy

    I love this series! I just started Extras, but my friend says its not as good as the others. The one part towards the end of Specials almost made me ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Passage to America

    Thanks for the advice! It really helped. Looking at it again, now I see that it really does need some work. But, like I said in the description, it was ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Passage to America

    August 1735 My father's inn, The Gold Cannon , was crowded as usual, but my father was always able to make room. It was late, so I slowly began mounting ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Daredevil

    Thanks for the critique! I really needed some feedback on this one. There were several sections of this poem that I wasn't sure about, but I could't figure out how ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Traitor

    Thanks for the tips! I will definitely take them into mind. I have one question. You said at one point my character was grieving, and then she made a joke. ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Traitor

    October 10, 1692 "No! Let go of me!" "You're not going anywhere, little witch." The man said gruffly, as he tried to drag me onto the back of the wagon. ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Daredevil

    "You're crazy!" they say As I straddle the barrel, Ready to climb inside. I clutch my cat, the mangy beast Who's come along for the ride. "We must protest!" the ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    I actually liked these books. Though the story did seem to drag on half-way through in Eragon's point of view with his elf training. That plot-line was boring. When I ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good Vampire Books

    Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz is pretty good. Though its not your typical vampire book. All the legends about vampires seem to be false. (as they are in ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: reading

    No order cuz they're all great books 1. Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan 2. Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson 3. The Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith 4. ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Robert Jordan

    I think these books are amazing. It took me almost a whole school year to finish them, and I am eagerly awaiting the next. Mat has got to be my ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I personally like Harry Potter better. LOTR is too drawn out in some parts, especially the descriptions of the settings. I absolutely LOATHED when they were describing their battle schemes. ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    For some reason, I couldn't really get into this series, which was weird 'cause I'm usually all about the fantasy books. I didn't like the first book at all, and ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Cry of the Icemark

    I really enjoyed this book. I heard there's a second book out, but I can't find it.

    Jul 7, 2008


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin