User avatar

Fantasyfreak14

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories

    His memory is deep within my heart His golden hair a picture in my mind The sickness overtook him from the start Weaker than before, he left us behind My ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Autumn

    this probably isn't my best work. may even be my worst. I just put it up just for the heck of it. it's a villanelle, so it's supposed to repeat ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Mirror Has Two Faces

    The end may come a bit too quickly, not really sure about it. and I was told it was a bit confusing and that it didn't make sense. and I ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Betrayal

    thanks for the input. then it probably would be a lot better. I know I could probably write it that way too, and there's definitely a lot of detail that ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    Heroes: Mat Cauthon and Rand al'Thor from the Wheel of Time are BA...I

    Dec 9, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Betrayal

    *Note* This is a memoir that I had to write for my English 101 class. I had a hard time coming up with a topic, but once the event described ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Redemption

    thanks! :D

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Redemption

    oh, i didn't think the plot was at all like twilight...but wutev. i was only worried about Kale being too much like Edward or Carllisle. a friend told me tht ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Facebook Mania!

    thanks! i had to write this at the last minute because i had to submit it for 4-H. facebook was part of the reason i wasn't finished with my project ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Redemption

    wow. thanks so much. i was kind of worried about the twilight similarites, but i didn't have time to look them over and change them as I had to submit ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    1. Harry Potter series 2. Twilight series 3. Wheel of Time series 4. Mistborn trilogy 5. Blue Bloods series 6. The Vampire Diaries 7. The Book Thief (made me cry, ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    There are actually several books that I couldn't stand. 1. The Wind In The Willows-couldn't stand it! i read 100 pages of it and put it down. 2. The Lord ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Facebook Mania!

    This would have been far easier Had I started it on time. Now I have to get this done And think of things that rhyme. My summer has been busy, ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Redemption

    Eastern Russia, 1254 A.D. The eerie glow of the full moon seemed to illuminate the jeering faces of my captors, making them look more like monsters than men. I wasn’t ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I liked it. A lot actually, but it wasn't what I expected. I thought the Volturi would come after them because they found out Bella was still human. Anyway, the ...

    Aug 12, 2008


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace