User avatar

FantasyWriter76

FantasyWriter76's Profile

  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Axelle Blaze!!!

    Hello, Axelle! Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy publishing stories on the site! Hope you have a FANTASTICAL DAY! -FW76

    Aug 15, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    Hey, Jamalka! I hope you have a good time around the site and you write good stories! -FW76

    Aug 8, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Hey, welcome to the site! I hope you feel right at home here on the site. The community is friendly and I hope to read your stories soon! -FantasyWriter76 (FW76)

    Aug 4, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to the site!

    I called it off already, and I'm not sure what's happening on Okami's side.

    Aug 3, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to the site!

    No prob.

    Aug 3, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to the site!

    I could do that for you if you're THAT busy. I'll credit you as a coeditor.

    Aug 3, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to the site!

    Hey, Mr. Okami! Welcome to the site! I want to hear about this short story of yours, I really want to review something.

    Aug 3, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS!

    @Mea Balasar and Ruut are criminals on the run... or more like Ruut is on the run and Balasar had an unfortunate relation to Ruut's crimes

    Apr 14, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS!

    @PrincessInk Balasar is a bard who travels with his goblin companion, Ruut. @Lareine I'll be publishing chapters of The Bard's Ballad, and maybe make other tales. A soliloquy is like ...

    Apr 14, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS!

    I'm FantasyWriter76, I'll be writing fantasy stories about the Tale of Balasar the Bard. I hope I am welcome and I hope you have a good day :D

    Apr 14, 2018


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)