-
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
FantasyWriter76 -------------------- That was much easier the next time.
Jul 9, 2018 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
Nice quote, with good vibes attached 9/10
Jul 8, 2018 -
Re: What's your old person name?
The test says I'm a 'Harold', but I've always felt like an Edward.
Jul 8, 2018 -
Re: White Chocolate versus Milk Chocolate
3 White chocolate is great and all, but milk chocolate is the best and my mind will not be changed.
Jul 8, 2018 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted! BUT you are horribly, horribly weak physically. I wish the world was more like a video game.
Jul 8, 2018 -
Re: The singing game
A great and Odd Future (UVERworld) . How would you describe your favorite food?
Jul 8, 2018 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
9,000,268 (Edit: This is where the numbers rise to the trills!)
Jul 6, 2018 -
Re: Words that aren't words but should be.
Exsplurt An explosion of liquid.
Jun 3, 2018 -
Re: Favorite One Liners
"He may have been your papa, but he wasn't yo' daddy" - Yondu, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2
Apr 30, 2018 -
Re: Biggest Number You Can Think Of (Game)
I want to know the largest number you can think of without saying infinity in one second! Otherwise, what number instantly jumps to your mind that isn't infinity? For me: ...
Apr 30, 2018 -
Re: Paste!
Was looking for a background for my profile XD!
Apr 25, 2018 -
Re: Get to Know Your Character!
Exercise 1: Q&A with my fantasy character Balasar Read on a Kindle or paperback book? : What is a kindle? I'll go with the paperback book because I've never heard ...
Apr 15, 2018 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
An inspirational quote to a character as a reference
Apr 15, 2018 -
Re: Your favourite 2 words
Odd and Spaghetti-os
Apr 15, 2018 -
Re: Would you rather...
Well obviously Immortal and unkillable! Would you rather be stranded on an island or lost in space?
Apr 15, 2018
