User avatar

FantasyWriter76

FantasyWriter76's Profile

  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS!

    @PrincessInk Balasar is a bard who travels with his goblin companion, Ruut. @Lareine I'll be publishing chapters of The Bard's Ballad, and maybe make other tales. A soliloquy is like ...

    Apr 14, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS!

    I'm FantasyWriter76, I'll be writing fantasy stories about the Tale of Balasar the Bard. I hope I am welcome and I hope you have a good day :D

    Apr 14, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    vfasntasywr5ite4r57867 This is quite difficult..

    Apr 14, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Monster!

    Species name: Restruct Types of attacks: able to mimic objects appearances and properties through illusory means. Health: Though it sounds intimidating, Restructs are utterly weak in the toughness dep

    Apr 14, 2018


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist