-
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
Having a never-boring wall.
Jul 18, 2018 -
Re: What would you do if this happened...
This is pretty simple, the user above you will propose a situation and you will say what you would do in said situation. Example: User 1: What if you were ...
Jul 11, 2018 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to make art, I guess idk.
Jul 10, 2018 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
TheReviewBeast Couldn't think of anything else honestly.
Jul 10, 2018 -
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?
I am a multiplayer-game kind of guy. FantasyWriter76 is an alteration of one of my screen names.
Jul 10, 2018 -
Re: Make a Sentence Without a Verb
Ok. (That counts as a sentence.)
Jul 9, 2018 -
Re: How to tell you're watching a Disney Movie
When you cry like a baby even though it wasn't real.
Jul 9, 2018 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
8/10 Nice birbs, but that's generally not my thing
Jul 9, 2018 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea
-182 I prefer Japanese Peach Tea
Jul 9, 2018 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
FantasyWriter76 -------------------- That was much easier the next time.
Jul 9, 2018 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
Nice quote, with good vibes attached 9/10
Jul 8, 2018 -
Re: What's your old person name?
The test says I'm a 'Harold', but I've always felt like an Edward.
Jul 8, 2018 -
Re: White Chocolate versus Milk Chocolate
3 White chocolate is great and all, but milk chocolate is the best and my mind will not be changed.
Jul 8, 2018 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
For having done a ton of reviews. Like... A LOT.
Jul 8, 2018 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted! BUT you are horribly, horribly weak physically. I wish the world was more like a video game.
Jul 8, 2018
